The wait continues - somewhat more hopefully today, for no apparent reason, but still chock full o' wild mood swings. Now punctuated by a slight headache. Stress-related, you say? Surely not.
But, thanks to the generosity of my friend Barefoot and (Not) Pregnant, I have a distraction! Woo hoo! Something else to do besides analyze the twinging sensations in my reproductive system!
Which means I get to do this:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
Not a problem - especially finding others to send an award to. In a very short period of time, I've found the infertility-related blogging world to be a life-saving place. Since I've been at this particular blog a short time, I don't quite have 10 nominations - but they're increasing every day. So, my heartfelt thanks to the following bloggers, and many others, for keeping me sane and hopeful on a bumpy road.
1. A Little Hope
2. It's a Zoo Around Here
3. A Real Life
4. Tubeless in Seattle
5. Square Peg, Round Whole
6. In Vitro Veritas
7. The Great Big If...
8. Conceive This!
*And a special note to The IVF Diaries, who hasn't been updating lately after her negative IVF cycle a few weeks ago. Still thinking often of you.