Today, I got my IVF calendar from the clinic. $19.95 is looking like a pretty sweet deal at this point.
- February 7th - started period. (Check.)
- February 10th - start birth control pills. (Check. Irony noted.)
- Ridiculous, crazy number of doctor appointments ensue.
- Start shooting yourself in the stomach and/or ass with a variety of highly expensive drugs, starting March 3rd.
- (In big, bold letters: PAYMENT DUE BY SUPPRESSION CHECK.) (Got it.)
It all comes down to the last day with a notation, which could change but, on this calendar, appears on April 8th: "blood pregnancy test."
Best. Calendar. Ever.