- you can be nauseous and hungry at the same time. Weird, but true.
- you can be happy about your pregnancy and still hate morning (afternoon, evening) sickness, and this does not make you a bad person. It makes you a normal person.
- throwing up in the shower is not the end of the world.
- neither is throwing up in the garbage disposal portion of the kitchen sink.
- fear does not go away very easily.
- this, too, shall pass.
- brown sugar-flavored oatmeal tastes much more brown-sugary on the way back up than it did on the way down.
- that glass of orange juice the other morning was a BAD PLAN.
- sweat pants at night are your friend.
- it is okay that you are freaked out about telling people about this pregnancy. That makes sense. But you will have to start getting over it. Because, eventually, it's going to get hard to hide.
- a hot dog every once in awhile is not going to kill the baby.
- the bitchiness will also pass (pleasepleasepleaseplease)
- take a deep breath. Be grateful for today. Worry less about tomorrow.
- still working on that last one.
Friday, April 2, 2010
10w1d: things I have learned
Things I have learned so far: