Thursday, September 13, 2012

5...4...3...

The countdown is on.

Transfer is at 2:30pm today.

For all the ambivalence, worry, uncertainty, and confusion I've had during this cycle, all I want today is for this to work.

I'm a little terrified that they will call mid-morning and tell us that our totsicle didn't survive the thaw. (And by "a little," I mean, "a whole freaking lot.")

Whatever appendages you'd like to cross today on our behalf - prayer, good intentions, etc. - will be much appreciated.

6 hours to go.

8 comments:

  1. Praying for you and sending baby dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a prayer....Sending lots out for you and your little embie today!!!!!
    kd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, better, best, super-duper awesome luck today!! All is crossed and I will send you good vibes at 2:30 on the dot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking very good thoughts right now. Your previous post about your thoughts on a second child are oh-so-similar to my own, and I am rooting very hard for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking very positive, hopeful, "attachy" kind of thoughts for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers SO crossed, and sending a prayer your way too. Stick and grow, little totsicle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for all of you. And peace, lots of peace.

    ReplyDelete