Yes, in my world, it is perfectly appropriate and not at all an indication of pregnancy-overwhelmed-emotion to:
1. Cheer yourself up, after heaving up your breakfast yet again, by promising yourself you can stop at Starb.ucks for a double tall decaf latte and a pumpkin scone.
2. Get slightly irritated by the fact that other people have dared to show up at your neighborhood Starb.ucks, taking almost all the parking in the very small lot and making the drive-through option unbearably long.
3. Hate the woman in line ahead of you who ORDERED THE LAST FREAKING PUMPKIN SCONE HOW DARE SHE DOESN'T SHE KNOW I WANT THAT CAN'T SHE READ MY MIND AND ALSO COULD YOU POSSIBLY TAKE LONGER TO ORDER MY GOSH MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND.
4. Nearly burst into tears when the barista can't find a single other pumpkin scone in the store, even though there was a stack of them boxed in the corner (turns out those were yesterday's) (bastards).
5. Drive to a Starb.ucks three blocks away for the sole purpose of a pumpkin scone which, fortunately for all involved, they had.
6. And therefore, be 30 minutes later to work than normal.
This is all perfectly okay. In case you were wondering.